Get the team together for a group retreat or team building day!
Get inspired and book your next business gathering at historic Woodstock Inn. Woodstock Inn was originally built in 1894 and offers two meeting spaces with beautifully handcrafted features. The inn offers two indoor spaces and a restful, landscaped yard with water features. The Inn sits on what was former Old Westport Road and surely saw the wagon trains move west. It also sits 100 yards from civil war history. Take a team-building wagon ride around historic Independence Square. Have a BBQ lunch together or enjoy a catered sit-down dinner together in the old house. Enjoy the home in which early 1900’s woman educator and entrepreneur Ruby McKim first began.
We have partnered with local entities to provide your group with a variety of fun activities and workshops for your team or group. Choose from a variety of activities available to you. Woodstock is a beautiful walk from the main town square past a UN plaza for peace, unique architectural buildings, and beautiful landscaping. It is also a few minutes ride from the Royals and Chiefs stadiums.
Stay With Us!
Need to book guest rooms, business meetings, business space, or team-building activities, just give us a call and we will help to tailor your experience to your group. We are pleased to offer complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the Inn, plentiful free parking, adjustable breakfast arrangements, unlimited coffee and variety of teas, and wonderful warm cookies and treats for your afternoon break. We can accommodate up to 22 people in guest rooms. Special M-F 4-night packages are also available for longer seminars and conferences.
We welcome you for a unique and inspirational experience at Woodstock Inn Bed and Breakfast!
Here are the details:
- Maximum of up to 30 guests (inside) and up to 30 for outdoor events
- Held in our common area, dining room, fireplace, and kitchen, or
- Held in our outdoor landscaped garden (weather permitting).
- Events on Mondays – Fridays may be scheduled from early morning hours through approximately 9:00 pm.
- Gatherings scheduled for a Saturday or a Sunday can begin as early as 11:30 am and must be completed by 9:00 pm.
- Half day rentals (4 hours or less) are $200 plus tax.
- Full day rentals (over 4 hours, 8 hours maximum) are $300 plus tax.
- Leave the space as you found it, or elect an optional $50 for housekeeping to set up and clean up for you.
- Food and beverage may be catered through Woodstock, or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed, but are not sold on the premises.